Friday, May 4, 2007

Food stamps and tornadoes


I loved today's Splitcoast Limited Supplies challenge. We were given a list of items to use and had to follow the list. We didn't need to use all items, but couldn't add any more. I used:
a food stamp (not the kind you buy groceries with!), a sentiment, one background stamp (wheel), fiber, brads, and cardstock from the Bold Brights group, along with Whisper White for my neutral color. You can view the whole list here! This is a 5.5 inch square card.

Today we had some severe storms around us -- a tornado watch -- but nothing else....yet! I really am glad the watch did not turn into a warning while I was at school teaching. It's just not that fun sitting in a two-stall bathroom with 12 first grade boys! I teach music, but I help the first grade teacher with her class. Everyone got home safely - even before the rain came! More to come tonight though -- it's that season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!