Sunday, June 3, 2007

Blue Blue My World is Blue...


For Friday's SCS bonus challenge, we were to make cards that were Monochromatic with Flowers. I thought Heartfelt Thanks was retiring (it's not, thank goodness!), so that's what I ended up using...oops!
I used Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Taken With Teal, and some blue designer paper (unknown vendor) to make my family of blues. The small square panels are mounted on Dimensionals (I need to order more of those!).

So far the tour is going great -- two shows down, more to go! Today they are on their way to Portland for a show tomorrow night. Here is a picture of my son's band (it's called "Hey Sandy" - my son is second from the right, crouching down):

They have that "look"....... (whatever that look is!)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!