Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On the Blue Bayou......

I love this color! Blue has always been one of my favorites and Blue Bayou is definitely one of my favorite new In Colors from Stampin' Up! This 4.25 square card was made for a "corner challenge" -- doing something besides corner punches to dress up those forgotten corners! I used an old retired Stampin' Up! set, Beautiful Batik, and the new SU Designer Paper -- I think they were made for each other!

Speaking of blue -- we have blue skies this morning, but another (third day in a row) thunderstorm last night!! Tons of rain! We have only had to water our grass like three times all summer -- and that is good! My little beagle is not pleased about the thunder, however -- she gets scared! But all is well this morning~

2 comments:

  1. I do like that color- can't wait to try it! Creative idea on the corners! I bet the queen would love to snuggle with her mom...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!