Friday, October 12, 2007

Cards to Cheer and Nothing to Lose

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge, "Nothing to Lose," called for no hardware, designer paper, or ribbon -- basically so that the card can easily be mailed for 41 cents. Why? Because we are making cards today for those who have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer (or any kind, really). Read about the challenge here.It even involves maybe getting a free stamp set from My Favorite Things, so check it out!

I just got this set, "Refuge & Strength," and thought it would be perfect for today's challenge! I made it very simple, but really like how it turned out. I finally got my 15 minute card!!
Stamps: Refuge & Strength by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black

4 comments:

  1. Yes, simple and comforting...the best sort of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty -- so well-stamped and lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love how you have the two levels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very comforting and calming. Such a simple card, and elegant. too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!