Sunday, October 21, 2007

A List of Limited Elegance


Taking a break from posting the "five cards" - 2 more to go later this week!

This is a card I made for a Limited Supplies challenge. The list included one flower stamp (inked once, stamped as many times as you wanted), one sentiment, one swirl stamp, and punches, paper, and ribbon. All of that was to equal a quick and elegant card.

Here is what I came up with -- navy is one of my favorite "elegant" colors. The swirl is hard to see, but it is down the sides of the Night of Navy base. I used the swirl from Delight in Life.

Stamps: Happy Harmony, Delight in Life (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, WWhite, DCWV Old World Mat Stack
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: large oval punch, cuttlebug (Thanks, Shelly!), heat gun (to curl ribbon), square punched gems, silver organdy ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I was totally drawn into your blog by the title and I'm so glad! What beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is a GORGEOUS card!!! Love it! Great colors, layout, everything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mono look of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!