Friday, November 2, 2007

I love my Designer Label punch!


Here is a fast, fun little ATC sized card I made for my husband's lunchbox. You can find out more informaiton on this challenge HERE. The background is Polished Stone (tutorial HERE). I love my new Designer Label punch -- I just got it last week and can't believe I thought I wouldn't like it. It makes great sentiment labels and is easy to layer.
Stamps: So Many Sayings
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Glossy White
Ink: Encore Gold, Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Designer Label punch, Ticket punch, Small Oval punch, sponge dauber, dimensionals, organdy ribbon
Techniques: Polished Stone, Sponging

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!