Thursday, November 29, 2007

In honor of my friend.....

Here is a card I made almost two weeks ago for the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. I can't believe I haven't uploaded it here yet! My friend, Shelly, aka papermoon04, was chosen and I made this card in her honor:

HERE is her super cute card I chose to case.

I loved the little window that her Frosty was peeking out of. But my Santa was too big for that layout, so I turned it around to fit the image.
I changed stamps, colors and background, and added charms where her three snowflakes down the side were and added a couple of layers.

Stamps: Yuletide Montage (retired)
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Cuttlebug EF, snowflake charms, ribbon, dimensionals, tag punch, slot punch, aqua brush
Techniques: watercolor (Santa)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you did this card! Santa peaking out, the charms! Its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..you really out shone the original...no offense to shelly...but wow to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! It might be my favorite Christmas card ever! I love the charms and the window! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!