Friday, December 14, 2007

The New Stampin' Up! catalog is almost here!

This year Stampin' Up! went to two catalogs: Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. The Fall/Winter catalog will be retiring at the end of December, although many sets will be still be available. Check out the retiring stamps sets at the Stampin' Up! website. I wanted to show you the gorgeous new cover for the Spring/Summer catalog. It certainly doesn't seem to me like Spring is anywhere close (we have 4 inches of snow and temperatures in the single digits!), but I am excited to see the new stamps and accessories. Contact me if you would like to order anything from the retiring list or to find out how to get a new catalog FREE!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have mine yet! Bummer, but it sure looks pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know that's not your catalog because the stamp pads are messy-looking and yours look like new... You must have found this picture online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!