Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today's Featured Stamper Challenge


Congratulations to Silke {sparklegirl} for being chosen the SCS Featured Stamper today! Silke has a fantastic gallery and her blog is always full of fun and terrific ideas! Be sure to check them out today!
Here is her gorgeous, sparkly and colorful card I chose to case.
I kept her layout and main ideas, and changed colors, paper, ribbon placement and sentiment.

Stamps: Essence of Love
Paper: Certainly Celery, Heidi Grace DP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: chipboard flower, circle and square punches, flower punch, gems, ribbon (thanks Jessie!)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great colors! And I love the DP.Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beeeeeautiful!!!! I do love her gallery and your CASE is just fantastic!! I love the colors you used and that dp is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Judy,

    You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what to do. You seem like alot of fun and would do something like this. I can't wait to read about your 7 things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the detail! What a beautiful case!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! Great color choices and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!