Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Sketch Time!

It's Thursday and time for a sketch from Tamara! The Design Team came up with some really neat cards for this week and you can see them HERE. I turned the sketch from landscape to portrait and made this for today:

This stamp is being released on November 1st by Our Daily Bread Designs. I stamped the verses in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock. There is an embossed edge down the right side, which was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The flowers, pearls, crystals and pin are all from Stampin' Up!'s Pretties kit. My cardstock is Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue, both from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Judy! I love the stick pin - I have a Pretties kit, and I've always wanted to use one of these on a card, but I'm just too intimidated by it for some reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and so soft Judy. I love the flowers and wonderful job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Judy!! I love the embossing on the side - fills up that side perfectly without distracting from the verse!! Cool pin!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely perfect. A must have! I recently had to put my dad in an Alzheimers unit and I read to him in the evenings a book he wrote pertaining to Psalms 23. Although he only occasionally remembers writing it, the Psalms has especially become precious to me because of our evenings together reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so VERY VERY lovely, Judy!!
    I love the pretty and subtle embellishments!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful, the pin looks fabulous, as does the embossing. I enjoyed looking at the lovely photos of your pets, especially Dayla. She looks just like my Suzy and I miss her too even though it's been 3 years. I hope they are playing together with all the other beagles and doggies at Rainbow Bridge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!