Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and a Sketch!


Computers woes are still in our midst, as no computer in sight! I am still using the one at work, and can't upload pictures, but I did already have this one done and in my email!

I made this for Tamara's sketch today. You can find out how to play along and see all the Design Team sketches HERE.

And now for my blog candy winner! Sorry this is late. Not having a computer is so inconvenient! :) I used Random.org

Here are your random numbers:
7

Timestamp: 2008-11-06 13:34:05 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS to Sabrina!! She is #7 and will receive Psalm 23 from Our Daily Bread Designs! Thanks to everyone that played! Sabrina, hopefully it won't take three weeks on the journey!

Stamps: Printworks
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Ink: VersaFine Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug EF, Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, silver bead gems

12 comments:

  1. Oh, you've just made my day, Judy, thank you so much :D.
    And my last order from Frantic Stamper got here in 5 days, so maybe, unlike your computer, the post is fixed again. Sorry your computer still isn't, we get so dependent on them. Last time I had a problem with mine it made all the difference that DH now had a laptop, and I could look up the problem and follow all the steps I needed to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I should have said how much I loved that rich luxurious plum with the stylized doves. Trying to get today's challenge done in time for a daylight photo, even though it's a bit dark and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sabrina.
    Very pretty card Judy, I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Judy!!

    I feel your computer woes! I just had my last laptop poop out on me and had to get a new one...everything is MUCH better now!! To think...what did we do before computers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sabrina....I'm so happy for you!!!

    Love this card Judy - the tone on tone ribbon/panel is so elegant!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the color and the doves are so beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgous! I love that rich purely pomegrante cardstock color and ribbon. Love the embossing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. I love the pomegrante with the gray. Blessings, Diane, Lost in the 60's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this card is just beautiful!
    cindyb

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so pretty! The doves are beautiful. I've been on a burgundy kick with 200 invitations, also used this CB folder. ;)

    Something for you:
    http://windstarcreations.blogspot.com/2008/11/this-was-very-pleasant-surprise-barb.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!