Tuesday, December 9, 2008


I chuckled at today's SCS Color Challenge title: Taken With Breezy Hoods ~

I love this combination, and used one of my favorite Stampin' Up! retired sets, Peace on Earth, to make my card. I was inspired by Amy Sheffer's card HERE.

My tree is stamped in Taken With Teal, and the stars are filled with sparkly Crystal Stickles. The circle panel is stamped with the Peace on Earth matching wheel, but I can't remember the name! Anyone? My designer paper is Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding, and the ribbon is Riding Hood Red and Silver Organdy, both by SU!

I am staying inside as much as possible today - the wind chill is 2 degrees because the gusts are 45 mph! That's Nebraska!

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments!

16 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! Is this ever STUNNING Judy!! Love the sketch, the colors, the buttons, that tree...absolutely everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card ... love how the Figgy paper works so well with this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on SCS... BEAUTIFUL!!love the layout and everything else on this card!!
    Sita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very pretty, fun layout and I love the tall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! You did a fabulous job with yesterdays color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your little House Mouse creation too! So sweet!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another very pretty card- ya' gotta love the Figgy Pudding papers ;). Love the sketch you used and the Christmas tree stamp.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this SU set, too! Joy to the World was beautiful and I should not have sold mine :(

    I'm soooooooo sorry about not listing you on the ODBD DT...I could have sworn I had you on there all this time! SHAME ON ME!! Forgive me??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this is a beauty!! I love everything about it!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, this is a beauty!! I love everything about it!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! I love how you used these colors, and the layered ribbons!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous!! Loving the colors and tree is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This tree is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!