Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome Two New Designers!

Happy New Year!

Just with the start of the new year, Our Daily Bread designs has announced two new designers for the Design Team! Welcome to Chris Olsen and Guest Designer Cindy Motherway! I am so thrilled to work with each of these very talented stampers!

Today is the day to head over to ODBD and see what these gals have done, as well as the rest of the Design Team. Here are the fabulous new releases available today! These sets are so versatile and I know I will be using them a lot!

Take a look at these fabulous creations!
Amy
Angel
Becca
Betty
Chris
Cindy
Jane
Sita
Stacy

I am still out of town today, enjoying some family time (it gets less and less when the kids hit college, doesn't it?), but tomorrow I will be back with a project to show you. I am hosting the SCS Limited Supplies Challenge tomorrow too, so check it out and play! It's something everyone can do!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Chris and Cindy!!!!! Love what you do already, and cannot wait to see what you two create with ODBD stamps!!!

    Loving the new releases!!!! All the DT have made some amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Judy!! Your blog looks totally cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a wonderful time with the family!!! Off to check of the LSC...
    Happy New Year!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!