Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Bee-Day!

For today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 115 . . .

I chose this darling card of jaymerz's to case. You can click on the picture above to enlarge it and see those darling bees close up!

I kept her theme and overall layout and colors.
I changed images, ribbon and brad placement, and designer paper patterns. I added flowers.

The wings have Crystal Stickles on them and the little bee in the top middle is popped up on dimensionals.

My images are new Spring releases by Hambo Stamps!

Stop back tomorrow for House Mouse fun!

Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Stampin' Up! and Provo Craft DP
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Yoyo Yellow, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: silk flowers and black brads (The Paper Studio), Nestabilities, word window punch, large oval punch, organdy ribbon, crystal stickles

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used those crystal stickles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the dp and how you put the sentiment in the flower. Judy you can contact me here..
    reeds3755@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Judy! Love the little Bees, and that great DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Judy! Love the little Bees, and that great DP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!