Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shake It Baby, Shake It!


For SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 116: Congratulations to Kathy Jones (Wattle)!! I really love her work, and here is the elegant card I cased!

I kept the layout and overall design, and changed images, colors, added designer paper, hardware and a 3D rattle shaker sticker. I did keep Sage Shadow as one of the card bases. This card measures 5.5 in. square. I really like that lace trim, and now I am out! It's on my "Get More" list!

This has been a busy week! My husband is in a Tom Stoppard play at the Community Theatre that opened on Thursday called "Rough Crossing" - I am taking photos each night for the players. Today was District Music Contest for my daughter's choirs and bands -- all of her groups got Superiors, so that was exciting! And tomorrow, we host the annual University Philosophy Department picnic for the college students. It was 85 earlier in the week. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain and be in the low 60's......of course~! Well, this is the 17th year we have had this picnic, and we have had rain days before! So, now I am off to make my famous baked bean recipe and some cheesy potatoes to have in the crock pot, ready to bake tomorrow!

Have a blessed Sunday, and thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Children of God (ODBD)
Paper: Sage Shadow, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Daisy D DP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: lace trim, satin trimmed organdy ribbon, shaker sticker (rattle), hardware (CTMH), Nestabilities, pearls (Hero Arts)

15 comments:

  1. Judy this is so gorgeous! Love the DP and the lacy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Judy!! I love the elegant look of this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious Judy! Love that sweet rattle. And the dp with that lace and Our Daily Bread sentiment, is so sweet, elegant, and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous , Judy ! Love coming to take a peek . Have something for you on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN title and embellies and beautiful DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, Judy! I just LOVE all the tiny pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant baby card!!! I love all the lace, the pearls, and the gorgeous paper.

    I sure hope the weather worked out for you in regards to the picnic. The baked beans and cheesy potatoes sound delicious:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Judy!! Love your little rattle and all the tiny pearls! Great colors!! Great use of the Our Daily Bread Designs sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy I love this card and thank you so much for the kind comment about my work!! :) I love what you did with that gorgeous sentiment and the beautiful lace and ribbon!!! The rattle is just perfect on this elegant baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Judy!! Love all the girly ribbon and pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy this is just stunning.I love the colors, love the dp, love the lace, and love all those pearls :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious, Judy! Love the lace trim and the rattle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!