Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Found You


For SCS Inspiration Challenge 196 I chose this bag~

What a fun site to browse!

This is also for Unity's September KOM Challenge~ to use black, orange, purple, and green.

I had a lot of fun with this card, and the Que Sera Sera designer paper by K & Co. makes any card beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: August KOTM (Unity)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Que Sera Sera DP by K & Co., Lime Rickey DP by Basic Grey, Chatterbox DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Boysenberry VersaColor
Accessories: scallop scissors, buttons, brads (The Paper Studio), dotted grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, sewing machine, chipboard heart

8 comments:

  1. Love this, Judy! Beautiful papers and such a sweet, sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with these kind of strange mix of colors Judy! love that sentiment - very pretty design on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Judy, the colors are so wonderful together and the sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Judy! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Judy, I like your ribbon with the heart treatment! I like that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been out of circulation for a while so I'm looking at all your posts for the past two weeks...Wow! I really love your style. I need to quit gawking and start stamping some bday cards for this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How GORGEOUS Judy! LOVE this color combo, your fab layout and those AWESOME stamps! This is SO rich and delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!