Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Be-Caws

First of all, I want to give a huge shout out to my friend, Monica over at Hambo Stamps! Today is her birthday! Happy Birthday, Monica! Hope it's wonderful!

In her honor, I made this card for the SCS Free for All 25 Challenge today.  I used two of my favorite Hambo Stamps: Crows and Just Be-Caws.


My images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. I sponged clouds in the background, but was too "cautious" and didn't make them dark enough to show up here. Use your imagination! :)

Lori Craig was such an amazing instructor at our Copic Certification last week in Lincoln.  We had a great time and she taught me a lot!  So this is my second card using the techniques she taught.  Thank you, Lori, for being patient and so much fun!  I enjoyed lunch too!
Lori and me!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I enjoy reading all your comments!


Stamps: Hambo Stamps: Crows - 3820 and Just Be-Caws - 3808
Paper: PTI White, Prism Super Smooth White, Textured Gold (The Paper Studio), DP by Cosmo Cricket, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: black brads, Spellbinders dies, circle punch, dotted grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

  1. The card is just perfect Judy! Thanks for thinking of me today! :) BTW, I'm totally jealous that you got to take a class from Lori.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your card! Really pretty...I'm envious that you took a Copic certification class! I'm out in the boonies and never hear of any close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The choice of colors really makes it pop. Congratulations on taking a copic class!
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!