Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scare Me!

This little scarecrow is so cute, I don't think he will scare anyone! Digi image and sentiment {Scarecrow Greetings} are available from i {heart} papers.

I made this for today's Splitcoast Ways To Use It Challenge: A Banner Day. I don't have any banner stamps, so just made one and added buttons. I printed my image on Copic Blending Cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. Love this cute little guy!  This image and three others are available in the September Collection by Chicken Girl Designs:

Tonight is Opening Night for our Community Theatre play, "The Hound of the Baskervilles." Last night's dress rehearsal went well, and I am hoping that our opening night audience loves the show as much as we do.  I hope to post some pictures later this week. 

I got my son's wedding invitation in the mail earlier this week.  It was very strange to see it in print!  But not in a bad way - in an unbelievable way.  I can't believe he is old enough to be married! Four and 1/2 weeks to go!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Stamps: Scarecrow Greetings by Chicken Girl Designs available at i {heart} papers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Copic Blending CS, Sassafras Bungle Jungle DP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: buttons, cordoroy brad, twill, Spellbinders dies, PTI twine, sewing machine, word window punch






6 comments:

  1. so very sweet....love the colors, the layout and that sweet little scarecrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this little guy. Great layout and coloring Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Hope your opening was night is awesome! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Judy!! I just adore your gorgeous scarecrow here!! The banner is adorable too!! TFS and happy weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the buttons on the banner, that's a neat idea!
    We were down in Clare at the weekend, and driving along a remote country road we saw a rather alarming scarecrow complete with gun. Alas, the road was too narrow to stop quickly, I'd have liked a better look if not a photo too. Yours is much cuter :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!