Friday, September 10, 2010

You Are The Apple of My Eye!

Today is Release Day for Chicken Girl Designs at i {heart} papers!  There are four fun fall images to choose from in the September Collection illustrated by Jannie Ho.  For my card today I chose Apple of My Eye. I think this little elephant is adorable with his apple basket!


I printed my image on Georgia Pacific White and then colored with Copic Markers.  I am so hooked on atyou Spica Glitter pens, and used several on the apples and the elephant.  Take a look here (click on the picture for a close-up view):


Designer paper is by Cosmo Cricket. Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for you today.  I am sure it's loads of fun!









11 comments:

  1. Very cute! What a lovley elephant and that paper is really gorgeous!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your elephant card is darling! I love my spica pens too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Funny how we used more or less the same color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Judy! LOVE the papers you used, and fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Judy! Our family collects Elephants...(even though we are Democrats!) this card is so wonderfully colored! I love the details you added with that Spica Glitter Pen...so much fun!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Judy! Love the sparkle from the Spica pens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorfully cute card! Love the use of the hat pin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!