Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rudolph, Come Home With Me and Help Me With My New DT!


Isn't he just the cutest? I want to take him home with me! Not sure my two labs would appreciate that....

I made this for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 198 - LOVE LOVE Sarah's gallery. I could case all day long! But this is the one I chose. I kept her layout and theme, but changed colors, images and ribbon placement. I glittered up his nose for some sparkle! Click on the picture for a close-up. My image is from a set called Holiday Squares, available at I Brake For Stamps.

I am proud to say that this is my first upload for my new DT gig with I Brake For Stamps! LOVE their stuff! I am honored to be working with such an awesome team! Thank you Della and Chris for your faith in me!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting ... another place for me to shop ... just clicking through I already fell in love with those vintage Santa images ... can't wait to see what you create ... this little guy is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!!! I love that sweet image, and how his nose overhangs the frame! Great ribbon treatment too! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is adorable! Love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC! I think I need to CASE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!