Friday, December 24, 2010

Friends Are The Best - Especially Friday Friends With Flair!

It's Friday Friends With Flair at Unity Stamp Co., where addicted customers show off their Unity creations!

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today and what Friends With Flair is all about. You might win some Unity! The hop begins around 10AM CST.


I made my card using some things to help me think of warmer weather (including Unity KOTM stamps!). The Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 312 provided the layout idea. I flipped the sketch and changed the square to a circle. My card measures 5 inches square.

I used images from Unity Stamps and my paper is from My Mind's Eye. I crocheted the two little flowers (that is why my afghan I need for Christmas isn't done!). The newsprint is from the Agriculture section of my newspaper~

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Merry Christmas Eve to all!
Unity specials this week:






Stamps: October KOTM by Unity Stamps
Paper: My Mind's Eye DP, Pirouette Pink, Kraft, Very Vanilla, newspaper
Ink: Blue Bayou, Regal Rose (retired)
Accessories: crocheted flowers, pin, pink grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders dies, lace trim, Kaiser Blush Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I'm jealous that you can crochet your own beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is beautiful and so cozy! I've yet to use that crossword bird even though I love it. You've used it marvelously. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, sweet card! I love it.

    Merry Christmas!
    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!