Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's All About Color Today at Paper Romance!

Today's challenge at Paper Romance is all about COLOR!
Sandra is our challenge hostess and she wants to see as many colors as possible! 

I used Silly Goose and Silly Goose Saying for my card today, along with the colorful Early Bird designer paper by Cosmo Cricket. A few buttons by Hero Arts and I had my COLORFUL card!

Check out what the rest of the team did here.
Play along and you could win a gift certificate to Paper Romance!

Do you like what you see? Follow my blog!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Other challenges for this card:
Crafty Purple Frog - wings
DYSU - layers
Little Miss Muffet - designer papers
Freshly Brewed - 3+ DPs
Simon Says - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. What a fun looking card and that goose is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JOY!! he is super cute - I had two of these Silly gooseseses.....and my dog ate both of them - sad but true lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This card is sooooo me! I have to have these stamps! TOOO CUTE! As always, beautiful card, too, Judy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp. Should let him out and get him inky! Your card is adorable! LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kind of funny :). Love the bright and fresh colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that peek-a-boo - fab colours

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy, your card is wonderful!!! Such a silly goose is right!! Love all your papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy! Super lovely layers card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee Judy this is too cute! I like the papers and this duck... or goose. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card Judy! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really loving your papers here, amazing !!!

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dropping by and making my rounds at all the wonderful creations! Thanks for playing along in "Designer Paper" challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!