Monday, April 25, 2011

My Dogs Like You and My Turtle Loves His New Home

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! I am still looking for sunshine, but we did have a good day yesterday.  I made up little Easter baskets for everyone in the family, and that was fun to deliver those and enjoy some good Cadbury chocolate!


I think this image by I Brake For Stamps is so funny.  I have so many sentiments that would work with this guy - his expression is priceless!  That being said, my dogs like everybody!  :)  You can see their pictures in the right sidebar!

I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copics. You can see the whole slew of cute kids here. Use SAVE10JUDY and get 10% off! While you are there, check out the awesome Wild Orchid flowers and Bo Bunny papers that Della is carrying!


And speaking of pets, take a look at my turtle's new home! My friend, Alex, bought Raph (my 16 + year old red-eared slider water turtle) a new terrarium, complete with waterfall and plants.  Plus, this awesome new food with raspberries and mealworms and shrimp (all dried, of course).  He is in heaven.  He has lived the last 16 years of his life in a 10 gallon aquarium, which was so small, and didn't allow for much movement.  He is a happy guy lately! (Phone picture, so kinda blurry)

Hope you have a colorful day!


Challenges for this card:
Bunny Zoe's - one for the boys 
Simon Says Stamp and Show - buttons
Creative Inspirations Paint - inspired by rainbow


 
Stamps: MS76 Full Plate by I Brake For Stamps and Inkadinkadoo sentiment
Paper: Real Red, Ballet Blue, GP White, SU! and stash DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: rainbow ric rac (Coat's), brads, distressing tool, buttons, Spellbinders dies

7 comments:

  1. I love that quote. I completely believe it too.

    Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and a GREAT quote! SO true! :)

    I'm glad Raph has a new bigger home! I'm sure he's one happy turtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and cheerful card! Lots of truth in that quote. Thanks for playing with us at CI Paints. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Your card is so bright and cheery! Love the colors you used and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute! I love those kid sayings and it paired with that adorable image is just great! Cool rainbow ric rack too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bright and cheery card! Great colors used! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paints!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!
    thanks for playing with us at Creative inspirations paints!
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!