Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh To Be A Princess!

Well, I was one of them.  Not totally, but somewhat.  I had to work this morning, but I did get up at 5 AM, and caught the last half of the wedding.  And I loved it.  I think there will always be a desire hidden in the back of my mind somewhere to be a princess. Although at this point in my life, I would be happy with just having a massage occasionally, or a cleaning service come twice a year~!

This sweet little princess is happy today, and that makes everybody happy :)

I stamped my princess (I Brake For Stamps) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copics. You can see the whole gang of cute kids here. Use SAVE10JUDY and get 10% off! While you are there, check out the awesome Wild Orchid flowers and Bo Bunny papers that Della is carrying! I just got my order of the flowers this week and am excited to use them.

Click on the photo for a close-up (and a not blurry picture -- I don't know why Blogger is now blurring up the pics until you enlarge them) of the cute sentiment by TLC Creations.
The glitter is Starfire by Sparkle N Sprinkle. 

Have a perfectly royal day~!

Challenges for this card~
Daring Cardmakers - royal or patriotic
Just Add Ink - just add a flower
Creative Belli - royal

9 comments:

  1. that is a cute card Judy - love the sentiment! Thanks for joining in with DCM this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee what a sweetie!!! Thanks for joining us at DCM this week!!!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute princess - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh how cute is this!!!
    Thanks for sharing your delightful card with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for much for joining us at Creative Belli

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a sweet card-love your cute little princess-thanks for playing along with us at the creative belli "royal" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Judy...your little princess is absolutely adorable and what a fun sentiment!!!!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card and I think it is alot of girls dreams to be a princess. Well done you on getting up at 5 am to watch the Royal Wedding on a work day.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!