Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Peas Anyone?

Well, it's not the weekend, but I did another CAS card for today - just to see if I could make a card in less than an hour! HA! I barely made it - but I included all the thinking time, and photographing and uploading, so I guess that's not too bad.
I made this for two challenges on SCS today: Teapot Tuesday 145 and Color Challenge 322.You can click on the links to see exactly what the challenges are. These CAS cards might just grow on me!

I am crazy working on scrapbook pages for the graduation reception Sunday, but needed a break today. I also want to share that I was a finalist with THIS CARD at Amber's Crafts and Stuff challenge blog!

And I was Top Three at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations with THIS CARD.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a PEAS-ful week~!
Stamps: Vegtastic by Paper Smooches
Paper: PTI White, Barely Banana
Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Circle die, ric rac
Other challenges for this card:
Scrap Creations - circles
Critter Sketch - green and yellow





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and this card is just adorable! Love the flower ric rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Judy, this is SO adorable!! LOVE the sentiment and that rick-rack is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!