Monday, June 6, 2011

My Second One-Handed Card - Probably A Mistake

I think I better be good from now on. The digi image card was not too bad so I tried a stamped and watercolored one --- it looks so simple does it not? This could be one way to force me to learn to stamp CAS! :)


But -- I didn't realize how many muscles you use when you actually stamp versus printing a digi and not coloring. In any case, I think I learned my lesson.....on ice right now!


My images are from Sweet Pea by There She Goes. I watercolored my image with Melon Mambo reinker and an aqua brush. I added Spica Glitter pens to the flowers and stems. This is for the Milestone Challenge at TSG.


I also want to put in a plug for Top Tip Tuesday - a fun challenge blog that I am now a part of! Thank goodness I don't have to stamp for it for another week! More healing time. 


Hop on over to try out these challenges plus:
SCS Teapot Tuesday - CAS flowers


Stamps: Sweet Pea by There She Goes
Paper: Madeleine DP by K & Co., PTI White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories: pearls, word window punch

6 comments:

  1. I must say, Judy...you are one talented lady if you can create such beauty with one hand!!!! I love the sweet flowers and the beautiful patterned paper you used...I'm lovin all the white space, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Judy! Relax and keep that ice handy!
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful card!!!
    I am soooo sorry it made you hurt in the end!
    I love the colors and the layout! CAS can be fun!

    I hope the icing helped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww, Judy!
    This doesn't appear to be a mistake at all ... but rather a beautiful creation for sure! I'm glad you put yourself back on ice ... best to let it all heal as prescribed. Hang in there!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I couldn't even do this with two hands!!

    Welcome to the team hun!

    Huge hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! You are so funny! This is beautiful and congrats on making the team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!