Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trying New Colors

I tend to gravitate toward the same colors all the time. This past week I made something that was an unusual color combination for me. Take a look:
Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pale Plum, Sahara Sand

Cherry Cobbler and Pale Plum are not colors I would normally use together, but I surely do like the way it turned out! You can read all about how this card came together on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog here

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will come back each day this week, as I have lots planned to share with you - and some FUN candy on Thursday! :)

Stamps: Happy Birthday & Spring Backgrounds by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pale Plum, Sahara Sand, Tim Holtz DP
Ink: VersaMark, VersaColor Pinecone
Accessories: Black Detail EP, Taupe ribbon (SU!), MS edge punch, Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three die & Donna Salazar Rose die, jumbo pearlized brad

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!