Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hambo Hoedown Hexagons!

Today's Hambo Hoedown challenge is all about hexagons! Come join our challenge and be eligible for even more freebies from Hambo Stamps!

My card today uses two rubber images from Hambo: Fin-tastic Day and Shark.
I stamped on Basic Grey's Archaic designer paper and then cut out each shark. The waves are from the same collection, and are layered and popped up three times. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.

I hope you will join us!

7 comments:

  1. Looks really good.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Judy. Those sharks in "the water" are a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - the colors are great! Everytime I see someone elses take on a stamp, I feel like I NEED that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those waves look great! I like the texture in the back. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Very creative with that dp to make it look like waves! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!