Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rain or Shine...

We had a lovely spring rain last night -- and will get a lovely spring snow Sunday night. Ugh. Well, I am hoping that the rain returns soon. I love the sound of it on my deck, and this morning when I woke up, there was a delicious fog all around that made me feel like I was in England! It burned off by 10 a.m. and left a cloudless sky.

Sometimes clouds are really fun. Like when they are die cuts from The {Stamps} of Life! Both the umbrella and the cloud dies are fabulous designs by Stephanie Barnard:
The fun stamps are from umbrella4you. You can find the Umbrella Die here and the Cloud Die here.
I stamped the umbrella using Stephanie's Premium Strawberry ink, and filled in with Cornflower. The dots are colored with a Copic marker. I added some Cherries Jubilee buttons by Buttons Galore and 3/8" Aqua Floral Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
On another note, I wanted to share a photo of me and my sweet stamping friend, Jami Bova. I had the pleasure of meeting her on my trip to Arizona, and we had time to snap a little photo!
Challenges for this card:
Inspired By - Picture* 
Daring Cardmakers - Springing into Spring 
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Bring On Spring 
My Sheri Crafts - Spring has Sprung

 
Stamps: The {Stamps} of Life With Stephanie Barnard
Paper: Quite Contrary DP, Poptone Sweet Tooth
Ink: Stephanie's Premium (TSOL)
Accessories: buttons (Buttons Galore), ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), umbrella and cloud dies (TSOL)


5 comments:

  1. That's one cheery, cloudy day! What a fun, bright card. Love your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card..Love the colors.. Thanks for joining us at CC&CC..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, thanks for taking part in the DCM challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! The bright colors and the umbrella. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!