Monday, August 5, 2013

Color Me Creative!

I am so happy to finally be sharing the news that I am joining Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative Classroom Design Team!

I have LONG admired Suzanne's expertise and skills at using Copics, and I am thrilled to be on her team and learn from her!

The new CMC Challenge #74 is PERFECT for me -- just use pink! Since pink is my favorite color, this was a fun and easy challenge. I want to make everything pink :)


I have had a need for a few baby cards this summer, so I made an easel card using my favorite High Hopes giraffe, Stretch. I stamped him on Neenah Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then used Copic Markers to color him in. I used R81, R83, E13 and E15. My designer paper is by K & Co.

CMC is sponsoring this challenge, and you have until August 16 to play along. One winner will receive one of Suzanne's Copic classes FREE!

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. How pretty in pink! Great easel card with this cute little giraffe and lovely flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just too adorable!! Looking forward to working with you on this great DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and it is so adorable. I'm a follower now and welcome to the group.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow isn't he just the Cutest! I think all Giraffes should be Pink!
    Looooove your Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!