Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cherish Your Family

I think Prima makes the most beautiful designer papers and flowers around. I started today's "quick" card by choosing my paper first - Prima's Life Time 6x6 - then deciding what flower(s) I would use.
I loved the Shabby Rose trim from my card the other day, and it inspired me to use a similar flower - Shabby Daisy.
I decided to do a little 'freestyle' technique (inspired by Julia Stainton) - using what was already on my desk, so the embellishments were easy: Snow Pearls, Lace Trim, Seam Binding (look carefully under the flower!), and a paper doily. The tag and little "FAMILY" addition are part of the Prima Life Time paper collection. All of my layers are held together with Scor-Tape and Foam Squares. Both of the tags are popped up.

I loved how this turned out and I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to see all of the fabulous things that Sharon carries! It is your one-stop shop!

No Time To Stamp?




3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!