Thursday, September 19, 2013

To The Moon


It's Thursday and that means a new sketch
Here is this week's sketch #119!
 
I love all the banners on this one!

I chose Paper Smooches' Cosmos stamp set and Cosmos Icon Dies for my card today. Both are available at i {heart} papers.
I stamped my sentiment with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink on Ultrasmooth Premium White Cardstock and my moon on one of the designer papers. I cut out the moon and a star with the dies.  My layers are held together with Sticky Thumb adhesive and Scor-Tape.

Be sure to have a visit at my teammates' blogs too! To play along, link up HERE.
Other challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Judy! That sentiment is simply perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banners too! ... and the sentiment is adorable along with your little moon! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Judy! Love the fun sentiment and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Judy! I love the papers you used and the sentiment is so sweet. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!