Sunday, October 20, 2013

12 Days of CAS Christmas!

It's 12 Days of CAS Christmas and you will want to check out every day because The Stamp Simply designers have some amazing things to show you!
  I started my card by cutting the three banners from Bo Bunny's Silver and Gold 6x6 pad using my Spellbinders banner dies, then scoring along the bottom with my Scor-Tool. I added Parrot Green Velvet ribbon, along with May Arts Gold Wired Beads for a fun look with my Prima Le Mia flower.

  The sentiment is from Just Rite's Christmas Vintage Labels Four stamp set and is stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I cut it out using Spellbinders Matting Basics B and then popped up using 3D Foam Squares.
I also scored down the right side of the sentiment rectangle. 
A trio of Pearl Kaisercraft Pearls accents the sentiment.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

We're almost halfway through the 12 Days of a CAS Christmas! 
Please be sure to check the remaining days of designs HERE 
and look at what has already been posted as well!
No Time To Stamp?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!