Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #246

 
This week’s Timeless Tuesday challenge #246 is brought to us by Hostess Allison:
 Aren't they fabulous?
I chose the second sketch and Autumn Blessings for my card today. 
I stamped my wheat with VersaFine Sepia on Classic Ivory cardstock and then embossed with Clear powder. I colored in the bow with a Copic marker (BG72) and then tied some twine around the middle. It is layered on to the Victorian Ovals large die. 

My sentiment is also stamped with Sepia and then cut out using a Spellbinders banner die. I added a button and twine for embellishment. My designer paper is by Authentique.
I hand cut my wheat but there is a fabulous SVG file available if you have the right machine!

Be sure to check out what my team mates have created because they do amazing work! And come play along!

Other challenges for this card: 
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Give Thanks 
Party Time Tuesdays - Use Twine Or Hemp 
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Holidays & Celebrations (Thanksgiving)
Tuesday Throwdown - Gratitude

12 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!!!!!!!! This Victorian Die (am I right?) works SOOOO WELL with this image & what you've done!!!!!!!!!!:) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Judy! Love the deep rich colours of your paper and the pretty twine bow around your wheat sheaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy! I love the rich red and your wheat is so beautifully coloured. Great job with sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the color combo, Judy! What an incredible die for the wheat image. Thank you so much for playing along in our "Gratitude" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable, Judy!! Lovin' those papers and little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful work of art, Judy! Gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering our Gratitude challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation. Please come back next week and show us more! …x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this card is beautiful! I LOVE the dp you used and the way you matted each one in a different color, and the wheat image looks fantastic against the red die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the design, papers, and bow. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rustic look of the wheat and your designer papers, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, I love what you did with this sketch! It has such a rustic/homespun feel to it, which I love....your colors are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!