Friday, August 22, 2014

Two Challenges and a Fun Background

At Splitcoaststampers today, my friend Jeanne is hosting two challenges: Mix-ability 82: Rolly Polly and Free For All 235: One Word or Two...
I had to play along in the MIX82 because I stayed up chatting with some MIXers trying to guess what the challenge was (to no avail), but ended up convincing Kyra to use pink on her card, so figured I needed to put in my pink two cents!

For my background, I used Stephanie's Sprays (The Stamps of Life) in Guava and Bubblegum and brayered the spray immediately after spraying on Whisper White. 
I let that dry and then put drops of Cotton Candy (YES PINK) Stickles all over the paper and brayered that. And guess what? It turned GREEN. Which means either my Stickles are chameleons, or my brayer had something weird (like green ink?!) on it. It didn't come off with the sprays, so I have no idea. 
Anyway, the Stickles have a nice sheen to them (whatever colors they are) and you can see the entire sheet before I started on my blog. Fun stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!