Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Feature at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Happy Home

It's Friday Feature Day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! Today's feature is the Happy Home stamp set. It's so cute with lots of possibilities for different occasions with all the included sentiments. 
I made a side-step card, and made a neighborhood. I colored and cut out houses and trees all afternoon (made too many!). I added a sun and clouds using the Happy Happy Die Set, and stamped my sentiment on one of the clouds. It's hard to photograph these cards to show everything!
There are oodles of FUN examples on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today, so head on over there to check out this adorable stamp set -- you can get Happy Home for $9.90 through June 4 -- no coupon needed!

 

Stamps: Happy Home (SNSS)
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, American Crafts DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir markers
Accessories: Aqua Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Happy Happy Die Set (SNSS), button
Techniques: Side Step Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!