Monday, May 25, 2015

My Favorite Flower

My favorite garden flowers are Oriental Poppies. I love their rich color, and wispy stems that hold such a beautiful bloom. Today I am sharing a card I made with the Poppies Digital Stamp.
After printing, I heat set the ink, and then carefully watercolored my image using dye inks and a watercolor brush. I let it dry, and then ran the image through my Big Shot with an embossing folder for added texture. A few embellishments, and all done!
This makes a sweet all-occasion card, which I will stamp inside once it is needed!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Judy. I would have been scared to run the image through the embossing folder, in case it had ripped, but it looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!