Thursday, June 16, 2016

What The World Needs Now

I think that in the midst of all that's happening in the world, and especially our country right now, that we need to spread as much love as we can. So while Valentine Critters (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) is a set geared toward valentines, it also makes adorable love cards.

So I grabbed this super cute ellie and made a card to spread some love around!
I used a little cloud die for the sentiment and then added a heart clip to hold it on. If you don't have a Wink of Stella pen, you've got to get one! It adds such fun, subtle sparkle to everything! And even though you can't see it in the above photo, my ellie (who is a girl, of course, since I am sending the card) has sparkly toes and hearts!
Spread some love yourself today - you don't have to send a card -- hugs work too!
Stamps: Valentine Critters (SNSS)
Paper: Poptone White (base), Neenah Solar White (elephant and sentiment), Rose Red, Love Blossoms DP (SU!)
Tools and Accessories: Wink of Stella Clear Pen, Valentine Critters Dies (SNSS), cloud die (TSOL), heart clip (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Judy. Love the sweet elephant... great layers and pretty papers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!