Sunday, November 13, 2016

Just For You!


Welcome to the November Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Ginny's blog, you are in the right place! If you just happened along, be sure to start at the beginning at the RRR Blog (I am the fourth stop, so you don't have far back to go!) so you don't miss out on the awesome projects, fun news, 
and a prize from Really Reasonable Ribbon! 
Our hop goes live at 6:30 AM Central.
Each 13th of the month it's the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop where we highlight the Ribbon Club! I LOVE Bonnie's choices for the November ribbon club package. The beautiful combination of colors, so different and so gorgeous together, are perfect for fall and holiday creations. If you really love ribbon and would like to have a wonderful assortment of ribbons sent to you automatically each month, just join the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club! Monthly ribbon club assortments are selected and pre-packed to reflect a specific theme, color, or holiday season.
 
The assortments vary from month to month, but an average assortment has 7-9 different ribbon styles and consists of 10-15 yards of ribbon.This one has even more! It contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards. You will love it! For today's card I chose to make a tag card, using a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy's Christmas Tag Sentiments.


I watercolored a pink background on my tag, using my Kuretake paints, and added a die cut tree out of glitter paper (The Paper Studio). I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
I layered 5/8" Light Celery Crochet Lace and the Wild Rose Swiss Dots Grosgrain (from this month's Ribbon Club) for my tag topper. A button completed the look. On the main panel, I used the same two trims, and added the Rosewood Satin Swirls (also from the Ribbon Club), but turned it over for a solid look (it's like getting two ribbons in one!).
I added two beautiful pink Apple Blossoms and a bit of Raspberry Baker's Twine, as well as a touch of the Rosewood Satin Swirls (pattern showing this time!) to accent the flowers. I used 1/4" Scor-Tape to hold everything together.  

Now off to Cheryl's blog, where you will have a feast for the eyes!
Challenges:

22 comments:

  1. Wow! I super love this color pLette for Christmas. It's just so playful and unexpected. The plaid background is yummy, and your tag is darling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore how you brought out pink for the holidays!!!! Your card is wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Judy. I love your color palette and those pretty flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pink and green combo for Christmas and your card design is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love the pink and green!! Such a great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink Christmas creations! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Judy! Fantastic colors used on it and I love how you used some of the ribbon assortment on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love your pink and green card. I think you made it just for me. Love the sentiment. The ribbons are so beautiful. Love how you used them. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card Judy and I really like the pink and green colour combination. Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job with your card. The pink goes so well with the green... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty use of color combinations and coordinating ribbons in the design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty use of color combinations and coordinating ribbons in the design

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty card. this would make a nice thank you card
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a delightful card. The colors are fun and bright very festive. I also like the layered tag and that adorable button tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful and so elegant looking. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love the colours you chose! This would make a great entry over at the Emerald Creek Dares Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely card and I love the pink and green combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!