Hello friends! Today I have a "lovely" card to share.
background was made with Distress Stains painted into my embossing
folder, spritzed, and then run through my Big Shot. I love how it turned
I adhered a doily and wrapped it to the back of the card, so only half was showing. I added some beautiful Aqua Satin Shimmer Ribbon, and a Rhinestone Ribbon Slider for my trims, and used one of the beautiful Magnolia Blossoms from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.
I finished off my card with a word die from Concord & 9th. All of my layers are adhered using Scor-Tape.
A fun card mixing traditional elements, as well as a newer technique!