Saturday, June 3, 2017

Triple Thanks!

Do you like playing in challenges? There is a new one over at Crazy 4 Challenges today - and it's all about THREES! Today is Repeat Day. On your creations this week, you are to repeat some part of your design at least three times. This could mean three same sized circles, three of the same flower.......three of something on your card.  


I made a set of three :) notecards using a Thank You sentiment from a Unity Stamp Co. KOTM. I added three sequins to each card. Can you see each one? 

While I would love to say I painted the background, these were an easy and quick set of cards using awesome designer paper from DCWV. Don't you love it?

Come play along and see what the rest of the C4C DT made HERE.
I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!