Friday, July 21, 2017

Relax! It's Time For A New Challenge!

There is a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon today -- and it's Anything Goes! Come play along with us! The heat has been so HOT and it puts everyone on edge around here - so I decided to make a card that would remind me to chill out! :)

I used 3/8" Hot Pink Diamond Satin Ribbon for my wrap around bow, and finished off my textured button (doesn't it look like that background paper?) with a little strand of Teal Baker's Twine. All of my layers are held together with Scor-Tape. The flamingo, flower, and sentiment are all from my chipboard stash. A quick card to put together!
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Judy...saw your card in the line up at Cute Card Thursday and had to comment. It is SO cute...I have falleng in love with anything flamingo this summer. Been collecting stamps with their image like crazy. :) Pretty work on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    P.S. I see you collect giraffes!!! I guess you know all about April and sweet little Taj ,do you? I love giraffes too!!! My blog theme is giraffes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, Judy! I love the bright colours and the gorgeous ribbon and bow. Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #73. Good Luck! Come back soon!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. The pink just pops. Well done. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!