Friday, August 25, 2017

My Monochromatic "Best"

Hey everyone! 
Today I am sharing a monochromatic card using just one shade of ink - All That Jazz (Catherine Pooler).
It matches perfectly to the SU! Island Indigo cardstock. I stamped off some of the flowers (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired) and the script to give a different depth of ink color, and then sponged along the bottom to ground the flowers. I added tiny little turquoise rhinestones to the flower centers for some sparkle. So little stress when you don't have to figure out what colors to use!
A pretty one layer, flat, mailable design! 


3 comments:

  1. If I could only figure out a good way to store all the inks I have, her ink is next on my list to try ... I adore that color and your monochromatic design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card! Love the clean lines and simplicity, it certainly is one of our Best entries! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is such a gorgeous card! I love the monochromatic look - the turquoise is an amazing colour! A wonderful CAS design - thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!